Hallo Friends . . .
01. We need to be more careful now-a-days.
02. Technology can betray our whereabouts.
03. We need to turn off our phone now whenever we are at.
04. Follow the following steps, it will lead you to track who ever you want . . .
05. This is scary stuff. I'll be turning my cell phone on-and-off from now on . . .
06. I typed in my number and sure enough "they" gave my location.
Want to find out where your partner or employee is ?!?
Want to track his or her whereabouts ?!?
Well, good ol' Google Earth just got better . . .
Type in his or her (any) cell phone number, as long as that phone is turned on, and you'll get the location of that person !!!
Give it a try. It's incredible !!!
Go to the Link Below . . .
http://www.trackapartner.com
Now you can be tracked by anyone
Label:
Tech
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar