Rank Website Visits
1. Google.com 63.16%
2. Yahoo.com 14.22%
3. images.google.com - Google Image Search 5.39%
4. MSN.com 3.48%
5. Ask.com 3.07%
6. live.com - Windows Live Search 2.47%
7. images.search.yahoo.com - Yahoo! Image Search 0.78%
8. AOL.com 0.63%
9. MyWebSearch.com 0.41%
10. google.co.uk - Google UK 0.34%
Top 10 Search Engines - Hitwise.com
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
1 komentar:
I am happy after visited this site. It contains valuable data for the guests. Much thanks to you!
LensFlare Studio Mac Crack
Airflow Mac Crack
Atom Mac Crack
ReiBoot Pro Crack
Posting Komentar