Born in Turin some 56 years ago, Marco Pece is an italian photographer with a fascination with Lego. An art lover himself, his recent work recreates famous paintings in perfect detail, using the ubiquitous bricks. After long hours "playing" with the bricks, the final artwork is a fabulous photograph.
"I love to reconstruct celebrated paintings of the past, photos of great authors or movie scenes" explained Marco to Oddee, when contacted this sunday. "I'm a lover of the art in its multiple expressions, from the more ancient shapes to those most modern ones."
Meet Marco Pece's Copie d'Arte.
Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa
Grant Wood's American Gothic
Jan Vermeer's Pearl Earring
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
Raphael's Marriage of the Virgin
Warhol's Marylin
Edward Hopper's Nighthawks
Edward Hopper's Automat
Jan Van Eyck's Arnolfini
Renè Magritte's Golconda
10 Famous Paintings Recreated in LEGO
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar