H.O.L.L.A.N.D
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
I.T.A.L.Y.
I Trust And Love You
L.I.B.Y.A.
Love Is Be au tiful ; You Also
F.R.A.N.C.E.
Friendships Remain And Never Can End
C.H.I.N.A.
Come Here...... I Need Affection
B.U.R.M.A..
Between Us, Remember Me Always
N.E.P.A.L.
Never Ever Part As Lovers
I.N.D.I.A.
I Nearly Died In Adoration
K.E.N.Y.A
Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing
C.A.N.A.D.A.
Cute And Naughty Action that developed into attraction
K.O.R.E.A.
Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity
E.G.Y.P.T.
Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing !
M.A.N.I.L.A.
May All Nights Inspire Love Always
P.E.R.U.
Phorget Everyone... Remember Us
T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D.
Totally Happy, Always In Love And Never Dull
Country Meaning and Definition
Label:
country,
Funny,
joke,
Lifesupport,
travel
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Sexy Waitress in Canada Make Eyes Not Flashing Sexy waitress at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar