I Want
I want you to lie there before me
spreading your smooth, long legs wide
opening your womanhood for me to see
the pinkness of your warm, wet inside
Let me nuzzle my nose between those pink lips
sniffing the scent from your warm hips
my grey beard caressing your smooth inner thighs
my tongue licking its way to your sweet, sweet prize
My fingers have found your nipples up there
rubbing and pulling arousing you with care
Your head is thrown back
your eyes have become closed
your breathing is heavy not through your nose
Your skin is all flushed from the sensations you feel
all cozy and warm, safe in your bed
each thrill that I give you goes straight to your head
Your soft, warm lips are opening wide
to suck in your breath and let out a cry
Soft moans escape you and encourage me more
to lick and suck you-to find your inner core
I suck your sweet pussy, your clit and your ass
very soon thereafter you are a shivering mass
I continue my effort until you are spent
but my COCK is hard and it wants to vent
I enter you hard and go so deep
riding you fast not skipping a beat
You are surprised by my rapid attack
but quickly adjust and give it right back
You have slid down your orgasmic curve
but my cock is stroking a sensitive nerve
Quick on your way to a new plateau
moaning and crying and saying GO, GO.
The sounds that you make only enforce what is quite clear,
I want you. I want you my dear
Erotic Poem
Label:
Lifesupport,
poetry
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Sexy Waitress in Canada Make Eyes Not Flashing Sexy waitress at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar