Camel Toe at Miss Universe 2012
Miss Romania Delia Monica Duca performs onstage at the 2012 Miss Universe National Costume Show at PH Live in Las Vegas, Nevada December 14, 2012.
Label:
Celebrity,
Lifesupport,
nude,
People,
porn
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
-
#49 David Geffen $6.5 billion ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar