Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?
We have all been to those meetings where someone wants over 100%.
How about achieving 103%?
Here's a little math that might prove helpful.
If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Then,
H A R D W O R K
8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98%
K N O W L E D G E
11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96%
But,
A T T I T U D E
1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100%
And,
B U L L S H I*T
2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103%
So,
it stands to reason that hardwork and knowledge will get you close,
attitude will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top.
And look how far
A S S K I S S I N G
1 19 19 11 9 19 19 9 14 7 = 118%
will take you!
Why You Must Love Your Ass
Label:
Funny,
joke,
Lifesupport
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
#34 James Goodnight $8.7 billion Source: SAS Instit...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar