Diamonds are hard to find but not hard to Break.
What is the hardest thing to break then?
The answer is: HABIT!
If you break the H, you still have A BIT. If you break the A, you still have BIT. If you break the B, you still have IT!
Hey, after you break the T in IT, there is still the 'I'.
And that (I) is the root cause of all the problems. Isn’t it right?!
Now you know why HABIT is so hard to break….
Moral: We have to respect each other's opinion and view. We just need to wait and listen actively to others' point of view!
WHAT is it that's hard to break???
Label:
advice,
Lifesupport
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Sexy Waitress in Canada Make Eyes Not Flashing Sexy waitress at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar