I wrote your name on sand, it got washed
I wrote your name in air, it was blown away, then
I wrote your name on my heart and I got heart attack.
God saw me hungry, he created pizza
He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi
He saw me in dark, he created light
He saw me without problems, he created YOU.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far.
The rain makes all things beautiful,
the grass and flowers too
If rain makes all things beautiful,
why doesn’t it rain on you?
Roses are red, violets are blue
Monkeys like you should be kept in zoo
Don’t feel so angry you will find me there too
Not in cage but laughing at you.
When your life is in the darkness,
pray to God ask him to free u from darkness
And if after you pray and you are still in darkness,
please pay your ELECTRICITY BILL!
Romantic Poetry
Label:
Lifesupport
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar