Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 out of 100 plepoe can raed it.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed this, forwrad it.
[FORWARD IT ONLY IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ IT.]
Can You Actually Read This?
Label:
Lifesupport
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar