When I say that 'I am a Christian', I am not shouting that 'I am clean living. I'm whispering 'I was lost, but now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou, I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow!
Today is Beautiful Christian Person's Day.
Pretty is as Pretty does but, Beautiful is just plain Beautiful..
I'm supposed to send this to Beautiful People,
And you are one of them!!!
If you share this with other person, you will boost another person's self esteem, and they will know you care about them!
Be Blessed, Be a Blessing.
To Be A Christian
Label:
advice,
catholic,
Christian,
Lifesupport,
Reflection
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
-
#49 David Geffen $6.5 billion ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar