Your soul is like the vastest sea
And mine a darting fish:
I lose myself within your love;
I live within your heart.
I breathe your love: it is my air,
My element, my world.
I know no other ambiance;
I have no other dream.
I know there is outside your love
A world of rocks and sand;
And I could live there, too, but oh!
How poor and thin each breath!
How rich my world, how beautiful,
Alive within your love,
Each moment filled with dancing light
Refracted through your eyes!
Your Love Poem
Label:
Lifesupport
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar