Monday
Wash Day
Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility through the week ahead.
Tuesday
Ironing Day
Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected through the years so that I may see the beauty in others.
Wednesday
Mending Day
O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.
Thursday
Cleaning Day
Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.
Friday
Shopping Day
O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and all others in need of love.
Saturday
Cooking Day
Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.
Sunday
The Lord's Day
O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please come into my heart so I may spend the day and the rest of my life in your presence.
A Week With Jesus
Label:
catholic,
Christian,
Lifesupport,
Reflection
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Sexy Waitress in Canada Make Eyes Not Flashing Sexy waitress at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar