Gun control means using both hands
Honk If You Want To See My Finger
Could you drive any better if I shoved that cell phone up your ASS?
If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you!
100,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest?
DON'T PISS ME OFF! I'M RUNNING OUT OF PLACES TO HIDE THE BODIES.
You are depriving some poor village of its IDIOT.
Save Your Breath ... You'll need it to blow up your date!
Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore.
I need someone really bad...Are you really bad?
Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.
Hang up and drive.
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
Where there's a will...I want to be in it.
It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Be nice to your kids...They will pick out your nursing home.
Always remember you're unique...Just like everyone else.
Bumper Stickers at United States
Label:
joke
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©AP Photo/Bela Szandelszky #28 Leonard Blavatnik $11.0 billion Source:...
-
#49 David Geffen $6.5 billion ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar