
Soon we would see Bollywood glam girl Priyanka Chopra as a comic strip heroine in an international comic book series.
British businessman Richard Branson is all for Priyanka Chopra. After showering accolades on the actress, the entrepreneur is keen on turning her into a comic strip heroine for his publishing house. The character will look like Priyanka and will also be named after her. With this new facet as a comic strip heroine, Priyanka becomes the first Bollywood star and the second in India (after Sachin Tendulkar) to be featured in a comic series of international repute.
An excited Priyanka is all thankful for Branson. “It’s a great honour. Big filmmakers and actors like John Woo, Nicolas Cage, Shekhar Kapoor and Terry Gilliam are associated with Branson’s comics. Even our Sachin has a comic book series with him. I’m working on two projects. One is a completely fictional story and character. The other will be a super hero who looks like me and will borrow incidents from my life.”
Priyanka opines that this takes her beyond the usual realm of acting. Being one who loves to take up new projects, Priyanka is extremely delighted with this comic strip idea. She says, “I like taking on projects that take me beyond the expected and forward as a person and professional. The comic book is one more endeavour in that direction. Whenever I take on something new I need to be completely involved. And it has to be something that’s an extension of my own personality. I can’t have ideas from the outside thrust on me. The comic book is an idea close to my heart. I love fairy tales and comics.” Way to go, Priyanka!
Priyanka as comic strip heroine
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Favorites
-
I can't remember all the speeches at my commencement ceremony. But I do remember looking up on the stage to see my best friend, the va...
-
Author Joan Didion talks about how losing a loved one can make a perfectly rational person feel like she is losing her mind. Int...
-
A question was posed to Dalai Lama: "What is the thing about humanity that surprises you the most?" His answer was as follows: ...
-
Top Sites Google google.com Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRan...
-
Just a reminder of what really is important in life!!! Shoes in Church I ...
-
©Brad Barket/Getty Images #26 Ronald Perelman $11.5 billion Source: leveraged...
-
REUTERS/Phil McCarten #97 Kenneth Griffin ...
-
#29 Edward Johnson III $11.0 billion Source: Fidelity ...
-
BY: Anthony DeCurtis Introduction Interview A few years back, rocker Marily...
-
Sexy Waitress in Canada Make Eyes Not Flashing Sexy waitress at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar